Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Little Letters: Beach, 3 legged dog, & sanity



*photo by my talented man, Andrew.

Dear Spiders:  I can't wait until it's winter and I don't have anxiety about where you may be lurking all over our house and basement.  It will be too soon if I never see you again.

Dear Ingrid:  I'm sorry I'm missing your show at the State this Friday. A girl's gotta eat and right now we can barely afford that.  

Dear Beach Days: please last forever, won't you.

Dear creepy guy at the beach:  Since when is it appropriate to put a fish head in front of someones face when they're trying to sleep.  My friends and I will have nightmares foreverrrrr.

Dear 3 legged dog:  I wish I could've snuck you into my car and taken you home.  You were the happiest dog I've ever seen.

Dear Jersey Sheets:  I don't know how to quit you.  If it weren't for you, I'd actually get to work on time. 

Dear Mom: I miss you and cannot wait for you to visit in a few weeks.  We have lots of outdoor fun and shopping to do! 

Dear Sanity: I miss you too.  It'll be good when I feel like I have you back again.

Dear Self:  Stop being so afraid to dream big and work hard.  

Dear Weekend:  I've been dreaming about you since Monday.  It's me, you, and good book this time around.  Now doesn't that sound nice?

Dear Jenny Lewis:  Your new album is freakin' rad. 

Dear Coffee:  I'm glad Andrew made me finally try you 2 years ago.  You are the perfect start to a gloomy day. 

xoxo.




No comments:

Post a Comment