Thursday, July 17, 2014

Scattered




I'm feeling a little scattered lately. too much on my mind. too hard to focus. 
Since I'm a list maker at heart I was inspired when I saw this post from a blog that never fails to showcase all the beautiful details in this world. Work has been crazy with an upcoming event at the end of this month plus my mind is constantly in wedding planning mode. I haven't even begun to really think about the things I need to finalize for our honeymoon, and finances haven't exactly been great lately so budgeting and planning our expenses has been occupying my mind as well. yikes.  I need to go crawl under a rock for a bit. 

Eating / watermelon & cherries. oh summer, you make my fruit loving self so happy. 
Drinking / an iced chai that he made for me this morning (I should go away for a weekend more often! I think he missed me.) 
Practicing / patience and yoga 
Mastering / karate...just kidding...the art of slowly simplifying my home and buying smarter and less often. Learning / how to use my DSLR on manual. it has been a very slow and confusing process. 
Trying / to be a better version of myself. 
Playing / ladderball in the backyard with mom this weekend. 
Finishing / my to-do lists! (wedding list I'm talking to you!) 
Reading / "A Time to Kill". Next on my list is the final book of the Divergent Series and Neil Gailmans new book! Also, I think #GirlBoss would be a great honeymoon read. thoughts? 
Remembering / how lucky I am to have the friends, family, and life that I do. 
Wearing / the cutest pale violet/pink nail polish
Cooking / so many eggs. need to switch it up this week. 
Working / hard to be live healthier 
Traveling / to the London, Scotland, and Ireland in just over 2 months. eeeeek!!!
Wanting / to reprioritze my time so it involves more friend time and beach time. 

What a simple way to put my thoughts and in-the-moment-life down. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment