Friday, June 27, 2014

This is how I feel...

...Very very happy! My brother and his girlfriend are visiting us this weekend! We plan to eat lots and lots of food, drink lots and lots of beer, wander downtown, and soak in all the gorgeous sunshine. (with lots of SPF 50!!) Then, my parents will be here Sunday & Monday. Monday, we're playing hooky from work and instead going to our wedding venue for a tasting and event plan walk through. We are also meeting with our adorable florist. Plans are coming together folks and that makes me happy. #1 - because I'm a planner/to-do list freak and #2 - because wedding planning is much more detailed than I could have imagined and I'll be very grateful when my brain can be used for other things. #3 - that means we're getting closer to the day (and the honeymoon!) THEN later next week we are playing hooky again and packing our bags to head to Winterport for my friend's wedding! She is getting married on the 4th of July (pretty sure so she can get free fireworks!). I'm her day of coordinator, so we have lots of fun detailing on the 3rd and a delicious rehearsal dinner at a local Irish pub. It's going to be beautiful and I'm going to cry. I'm such a sap. One more reason? Exactly 3 months from today I will be drew's wife. finally! finally! so. many. good. things. I hope you have lots of good things in your week too. kloveyoubye.

No comments:

Post a Comment