Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The Truth is..

I'm not content with being ordinary; but I'm not sure how to be anything but.

Planning your wedding is overwhelming, strange, a little too much, and beautiful all at once.

Trader Joe's has seriously addicting cupcakes.

There is nothing better than Portland in the summer and smelling the ocean from my doorstep.

My dog dreaming and whining every night is one of my favorite sounds in the entire world.

His hugs instantly make me feel calm; even after my worst of days.

I don't feel like a bride.  I don't think I will until I'm in front of him saying my vows.

I know what I don't want...that's easy.  It's figuring out what I do want that's tricky.

He has the weirdest sense of humor.  The kind that takes you by surprise and makes you laugh from your gut.  It's one of the best things about him.

F.R.I.E.N.D.S is and always will be my favorite show.  Even after having watched the discs so many times that they're starting to skip.

Sometimes grilled cheese and beer at home is so much better than wine and a fancy date night out.

We have lived in Maine for over 5 years and had never been to Boothbay Harbor; until last weekend.  Road trips to new places are what summers are made for.






*all pictures taken by me & Andrew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment