Thursday, June 12, 2014

Juice it up, baby



My bridal shower was this past weekend in my hometown in Massachusetts.  I wasn't entirely sure what to expect and felt pretty anxious about it.  Good news is the weekend was an absolute blast filled with fancy drinks, delicious food, lots of sun, gorgeous sunflowers, and some of my very favorite people in this world.   I turned into a big ol' cry baby when my mom asked if I had a good time.  I didn't think I'd get so emotional, but I was just felt so overwhelmed with happiness and love.  

My maid of honor took lots of pictures, but I have yet to see them.  
I'll post some here with more details on the day, once I get them.
SO instead, let's talk about juice.  Oh.My.God.  My Aunt bought us a juicer and it is insane.  
I can't believe how long I lived my life without one.  
We made our first juice last night: 2 green apples, 4 carrots, and 1/4 in of ginger.  
It was bomb.  Do yourself a favor a get a juicer.  Or get engaged and ask someone to buy it for you.
That works too ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment