Monday, May 5, 2014

Here goes nothing


Hi – it’s me.  This is my first blog post. It feels kind of silly, ya know?
I have wanted to start a blog for about 3 years, but I kept coming up with excuses and wanted to have everything planned out. every. little. detail.  Cuz that’s how my brain works.  I couldn’t just sign up and write a post.  I had to design it; make it look perfect.  Decide what kind of blog I wanted – how personal/unpersonal I wanted to get.  What I should share, what I shouldn’t share.  How many posts a week I should write.  What I would write about.  Then I would get overwhelmed and binge watch How I Met Your Mother.
And today, I thought to myself as I read up on one of my favorite blogs…wow if I had started my blog like I said I would, I would’ve been 3 years in already.  That’s crazy.  Crazy stupid.  So, here I am.  No game plan.  Just me deciding to finally write and figure out the rest as I go.
I think this will be good.
Okay, now that that’s over with…I’m going to make dinner and binge watch How I Met Your Mother.  Let’s do this.
xoxo
Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment